Thank You. We will contact you as soon as passport services become available
Get a Second Valid Passport
Expedited Passports in 24-Hours
A frequent traveler’s best kept secret. We provide rush processing so you can get a second valid passport in a hurry. We save you time and a trip to the passport office. Applying is easy. If you meet the criteria below you are eligible to apply for a second passport:
- Need your passport expedited within the next few weeks.
- Frequent travel necessitates having a second passport to obtain
visas while traveling.
Second Valid Passport
Place your order online
Follow our step-by-step instructions
Send your application for processing
Your passport is shipped back overnight
- Print two (2) copies of the (completed) application. We will need both for processing
- Date the application as the day we'll receive it. Ex. sending overnight on Jan 1, date it Jan 2
- The application must be completed online - handwritten applications are not accepted.
- Sign with black pen only. Electronic signature is not accepted.
- Need help with the DS-82 Application?
Please print and complete two (2) copies of the Letter of Authorization
- All signature areas must be signed with black/blue pen. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
- The letter must be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 size paper. No other size paper is accepted.
- Passport applications for Minors, must enter child's name as applicant's name.
Your Current Primary Passport
A second passport is an extension of your primary (10 year) passport. Therefore you are required to present your primary passport in support to apply for a second passport. If your primary passport is expiring or expired you will need to renew it before you apply for a second passport.
Do you have a previously issued Second Passport?
If so then this must also be submitted along with your current primary passport.
Eyeglasses cannot be worn in your passport photo.
Passport Photo Style Regulations
In order to apply for a second passport you must show a conflict in your travel plans which necessitates the second passport being issued. You must provide a combination of documents that clearly illustrate the travel conflict. (Applicant's name must appear on the travel documentation):
- A copy of your round trip tickets, a computer generated travel itinerary, or an e-ticket indicating dates of international travel for the first trip and a copy of the same for the second trip or;
- A copy of your round trip tickets, a computer generated travel itinerary, or a e-ticket indicating dates of international travel for the first trip and a business letter Sample Business Letter- Passport Applicant
Print and complete the Statement Regarding a Second Valid Passport. Sign the statement- original signature required.
Check or money order payable to "US Department of State" for $170.00 (add birth date on memo line). Please note: Starter checks and 3rd party checks (checks without a pre-printed address) are NOT accepted and will cause delays if used.
Save Yourself Time and Hassle
Our Service Options
Order online - complete your application at your own pace.
Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist. When complete, send us your application for processing.
Order online - add this upgrade during checkout. We will assist you in completing your visa application during a convenient phone appointment.
You will receive a professionally prepared application after the call. Print, sign, and return for processing. See fees
About Our Express Passport Service:
We expedite your express passport with the U.S. Passport Agency. We verify your application for accuracy before submitting it for processing. When your passport is ready, we ship it back to you using our expedited courier. Our team gets your passport quickly, keeps you informed every step of the way, and get your passport in your hand with plenty of time before your scheduled departure.
Our customers consistently rate our service as the best in the business! See what our customers are saying. Have any questions? Please contact us at any time for assistance.